Why not spend a great time together and celebrate the New Year with people from all around the world. We look forward to seeing you there!
Contents: International cuisine corner, Roger Sherrin & The Boso Boys concert,
songs by the Wanpaku Kids Club and so on
Date: Sunday, January 21st 2018 10:45～14:00 (10:30 : Doors open)
Place: Kisarazu Civic Center Medium Hall
Admission: Adults (junior high school students and above) : 1,000 yen
Ementary school children: 500 yen
Under : free
Parents with Children from 1 to 4 years old do the following activities together.
- nursery songs, English songs, handcrafts,
picture book reading, games etc...
- Halloween party, Christmas party
- fruit picking, potato digging, peanut digging
- bus tour, Fire Station tour, Police Station tour
We went to Morinaga factory and Haneda Airport in 2010.
- sport festival
- foreign culture presentations e.g. Thailand, South Korea, France, and Fiji
★Day : Thursday
★Monthly Fee：1000 yen for the first child
500 yen for each following child
★Application : Please Sign Up for Events or call 0438-25-0282, KIFA office.
View Fukushi Hall in a larger map
View Larger Map
a:2106 t:1 y:1