Why not spend a great time together and celebrate the New Year with people from all around the world.
You will enjoy International cuisine, Kabuki performance and so on.
We look forward to seeing you there!
Date: Sunday, January 26 2019
11:00 to 14:00
Place: Kisarazu Shimin Kaikan
Admission: Adults (junior high school students and above) 1000 yen
Elementary school children 500yen
Pre‐school children and under free
Parents with Children from 1 to 4 years old do the following activities together.
- nursery songs, English songs, handcrafts,
picture book reading, games etc...
- Halloween party, Christmas party
- fruit picking, potato digging, peanut digging
- bus tour, Fire Station tour, Police Station tour
We went to Morinaga factory and Haneda Airport in 2010.
- sport festival
- foreign culture presentations e.g. Thailand, South Korea, France, and Fiji
★Day : Thursday
★Monthly Fee：1000 yen for the first child
500 yen for each following child
★Application : Please Sign Up for Events or call 0438-25-0282, KIFA office.
View Fukushi Hall in a larger map
View Larger Map
a:2418 t:2 y:0